RULES FOR COACHING PARTICIPANTS:
- Participants need to arrive 10 mins before the start of the coaching session.
- Participants should be in sportswear and non-marking Gum Sole Badminton shoes during coaching.
- Only participants are allowed in their respective allotted Badminton courts. Relatives, Drivers, Maids, Gunmen, Assistants etc. are strictly not allowed in the courts.
- Parents can meet the coach by appointment or on a certain days announced by Gamepoint from time to time.
- Coaching will be only on the days assigned. Missed classes will not be compensated.
- Fee for the next term should be paid 15 days prior to the end of the term. In case of delay, the slot will be opened to new participants. The continuation in the programme will then be subject to availability.
- In case of a break of 30 or more days due to travel (for adults), exams (for children), we extend the package by one month. This is possible only if Leave application is made at least one week in advance. Same will apply during sickness and Doctor’s certificate will need to be submitted. Such break will be provided Only once a year.
BADMINTON – If the leave is amounting for a period less than 30 days then apply to email@example.com and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org, this leave will be provided only by the discretion of the Head coach.
Holidays Lists for Coaching Participants as follows:
|Jan 1st, 2018||Monday||New Year|
|Jan 15th, 2018||Monday||Sankranthi|
|Mar 18th, 2018||Sunday||Ugadi|
|Jun 16th, 2018||Saturday||Ramzan|
|Sep 13th, 2018||Thursday||Vinayaka Chavithi|
|Oct 18th, 2018||Thursday||Dussehra|
|Nov 7th, 2018||Wednesday||Diwali|
|Dec 25th, 208||Tuesday||Christmas|