RULES FOR COACHING PARTICIPANTS:
- Participants need to arrive 10 mins before the start of the class.
- Participants should be in sportswear and non-marking gum sole shoes only during coaching
- Parents are strictly not allowed during coaching
- Only participants are allowed in their respective allotted badminton courts. Parents, Drivers, Maids, Gunman, Assistants, etc. are strictly not allowed in the courts.
- Parents can meet the coach 15 mins before or after the coaching session subject to their availability or by appointment.
- Coaching will be only on the days assigned. Missed classes cannot be compensated.
- Fee for the next term should be done 15 days prior to the end of the term. In case of delay, the slot will be opened to new participants. Then, the continuation in the program will be subject to availability.
- In case of a break of 30 or more days due to travel or exams, we adjust the amount in next renewal i.e., full months only. This is possible only if leave application is made at least 1 week in advance. Same will apply during sickness. Doctors certificate will need to be submitted. Only one break will be allowed in a year.
Holidays Lists for Coaching Participants as follows:
|Jan 1st, 2018||Monday||New Year|
|Jan 15th, 2018||Monday||Sankranthi|
|Mar 18th, 2018||Sunday||Ugadi|
|Jun 16th, 2018||Saturday||Ramzan|
|Sep 13th, 2018||Thursday||Vinayaka Chavithi|
|Oct 18th, 2018||Thursday||Dussehra|
|Nov 6th, 2018||Tuesday||Diwali|
|Dec 25th, 208||Tuesday||Christmas|