RULES FOR COACHING PARTICIPANTS:
- Participants need to arrive 10 mins before the start of the coaching session.
- Only participants are allowed in their respective allotted courts. Relatives, Drivers, Maids, Gunman, Assistants etc. are strictly not allowed in the courts.
- Parents can meet the coach by appointment or on certain days announced by Gamepoint from time to time.
- Coaching will be only on the days assigned. Missed classes will not be compensated.
- Fee for the next term should be paid 15 days prior to the end of the term. In case of delay, the slot will be opened to new participants. The continuation of the programme will then be subject to availability.
- In case of a break of 30 or more days due to travel (for adults), exams (for children), we extend the package by one month. This is possible only if Leave application is made at least one week in advance. Same will apply during sickness and Doctor’s certificate will need to be submitted. Such a break will be provided Only once a year.
- For any change in batch timings/batch schedule/change of sports during the validity of the package, an administrative fee of Rs. 500/- will be charged.
- In the case of class is canceled due to rain, participant can attend any other class for the same category (toddler/beginner/adult) within the subscription period. There will be no extension of subscription due to missed classes.
- To apply for any leaves or adjustment classes kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Holidays Lists for Coaching Participants as follows:
|Jan 1st, 2019||Tuesday||New Year|
|Jan 15th, 2019||Tuesday||Sankranthi|
|Apr 6th, 2019||Saturday||Ugadi|
|Jun 5th, 2019||Wednesday||Ramzan|
|Sep 2nd, 2019||Monday||Vinayaka Chavithi|
|Oct 8th, 2019||Tuesday||Dussehra|
|Oct 27th, 2019||Sunday||Diwali|
|Dec 25th, 2019||Tuesday||Christmas|
Recommended Sportswear and Equipment for Coaching
|Sport||Attire||Equipment to be brought by Participant|
|Badminton||Sportswear & Gum sole badminton shoes||Badminton Rackets,Yoga Mat (Optional)|
|Squash||Sportswear & Gum sole Squash shoes||Squash Rackets|
|Table Tennis||Sportswear||TT Blade|
|Basketball||Sportswear||Yoga mat (optional)|
|Skating||Skate costumes (tights as per coach’s advice)||Skates,Protective gear,Yoga Mat (Optional)|
1. My son/daughter has enrolled for Coaching on 11TH of this Month, So, will the end of the subscription be 10th of the next month?
Answer: Start date of a subscription is always 1st or 15th of the month and end date is always the last day of the month. Those starting on 15th of the month take 1.5 month or 3.5 month subscription.
2. I have missed 10 classes as I was not well and my subscription ended. Can I compensate them and then renew my subscription?
Answer: Compensation classes can be taken only within the validity of the subscription. So, you can renew your subscription and then take additional sessions to compensate for missed ones.
3. I won’t be able to come for this month due to exams. How can I take the classes?
Answer: If you are unable to attend classes for the entire month, you can apply for a 1 month break by sending an email to email@example.com in advance. When the application is approved you will be given 1 month break to you and your subscription will extend by 1 month.
4. I cannot come today to the class due to health issue, can I come tomorrow?
Answer: Yes, you can attend next available session for your category. Please keep us informed by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. My son has taken a 5 days a week subscription for TT, he cannot come for 5 days from this month, can you downgrade the subscription to 3 days a week and adjust amount?
Answer: For a downgrade of the subscription, change of timings or a change of sport, are possible with a change fee of Rs 500. In case any extra amount remains with us after the change fee, it will be adjusted towards next renewal.