LEARN TO SKATE LIKE A PROCoaching by Lasania’s Skating Academy
Skating is one of the popular sports in the world today. Gamepoint provides professional skating training service by Lasania’s skating academy. A complete series of control, balance and agility skills that will prepare skaters for any skating sport.
We teach every child how to skate by – wear the right gear, teach the roller skating basic. Encouraging to develop move forward, backward and even pair up with a partner once you have enough experience with Skating.
About coach Abbas Iqbal Lasania – Telangana’s first international speed skater. He had represented India at the World Inline Speed Skating Championships in the years 2001 (Valence d’Agen, France) and 2002 (Oostende, Belgium) in the senior men category. Based in Hyderabad.
- Coaching by Lasania’s skating academy – one of India’s top skating academies
- Training program used by international medallists and national champions
- Coaches with experience of skating at the highest levels of the sport
- Scientific warmup, post play stretching and fitness aspects
Studies have shown that skating provides a complete aerobic workout and involves all of the body’s muscles, especially the heart. Skating is equivalent to jogging in terms of health benefits and caloric consumption, reduction of body fat, and leg strength development. There are many health benefits of rollerblading and roller skating it will surprise you. Skating improves your balance to the muscles used during roller skating. Improve your balance as you use your lower back and abdominal muscles to roll forward and backward. Skating requires you to keep a steady core in order to remain upright, which is perfect if you’re looking to achieve better balance.
REGULAR BATCH DETAILS
|Monday, Wednesday & Friday||4.00 PM to 5.00 PM|
|Saturday & Sunday||7.00 AM to 8.00 AM|
- Age criteria: 4 years and above
- Parents /relatives/friends are not allowed into the rink
- No compensatory class will be offered for any missed classes
- Classes will not be held on holidays and no compensation will be provided
- Cancellation of classes due to rain or bad weather will not be compensated
- Classes may be canceled, or class timings modified by Gamepoint in special situations. Compensatory classes will be offered for canceled classes.
- The option of taking a special food/drink package with our restaurant partner available
- No refunds will be given under any circumstance.
- Participants need to follow all rules and regulations set by Gamepoint.